Outer Heaven
Welcome, you have just downloaded a virus. Thank You!
Outer Heaven
Welcome, you have just downloaded a virus. Thank You!
Outer Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you think is the best (playable) Planeswalker?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crooked Lotus

Crooked Lotus

Who do you think is the best (playable) Planeswalker? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is the best (playable) Planeswalker?   Who do you think is the best (playable) Planeswalker? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:29 pm

It's been over 2 years now that we have had the planeswalker card type, and the overall response has been good. In fact, I would safely say that we are becoming spoiled on them. Almost all of the Planeswalkers currently printed have seen some tournament play, and the few that haven't have been keeping steady prices.

So what is the best planeswalker in your opinion?

I'm having trouble narrowing it down, but I would have to say that it would be between Garruk, Elspeth and Ajani Vengeant. But that may all change once I get my grubby paws on the new Jace.

It's really hard to evaluate cards like Planeswalkers because they have 3 abilities. (or 4 Twisted Evil )

Elspeth is a one (wo)man army, and has claimed more victories by herself than any other Planeswalker.

Garruk has the fastest clock for Ultimate abilities, one that is very good at winning games (Overrun FTW!)

Jace Beleren is the lowest costed Planeswalker, but consistent card advantage is a very powerful ability that is easily undervalued by some mages.

Ajani Vengeant is a monster against control decks, with tempo disruption, Direct Damage + Lifegain and the dreaded bane of all control mages: Massive Land Destruction. But he is also good IN control decks like R,W,U. Of all the Planeswalkers, I would have to say that he is the most diverse and is a good card for most decks running Red and White.

So my vote goes to Ajani Vengeant, but the new Jace may soon steal the vote for me.........

I'd like to hear what everone's favorite is.
Back to top Go down
Eurekafox
Admin
Eurekafox

Who do you think is the best (playable) Planeswalker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the best (playable) Planeswalker?   Who do you think is the best (playable) Planeswalker? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:52 pm

This is a tough one, Bolas is the coolest but must say i think the new Jace will be. Pre-worldwake I'd say Garruk.
Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the best (playable) Planeswalker?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven :: General Discussion :: Individual Card Discussion-
Jump to: