Outer Heaven
Welcome, you have just downloaded a virus. Thank You!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lots of knowledge.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eurekafox
Admin

PostSubject: Lots of knowledge.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Check out this youtube channel for tons of various info on EDH.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElderDragonHighlandr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crooked Lotus

PostSubject: Re: Lots of knowledge.   Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 am

That's pretty cool. Zur was in my top 10 Generals. I like his colors (Esper) and there are very few tutors in EDH - especially as a General. Believe it or not, this was the first General I tried to build a deck around. Very cool.

My most feared General? Tuff call. I'm still kind of new to this EDH thing....so I'm not really sure yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Deal

PostSubject: EDH (WOW)   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Well, I just finished messing with the EDH Sliver deck that me and Sean made. I've been working on it about 5 hours now. All the cards are sleeved but, I need to make a deck list and tighten it up a little. I look forward to playing this new format. I think we should start playing EDH on Friday or Saturdays corresponding to when Time Tunnel has their draft. Or maybe we could possibly draft World Wake but draft EDH style, meaning you could only have one of each card except basic lands of course. Sounds kind of crazy????????? Later...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eurekafox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lots of knowledge.   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah Slivers seems to be strong in EDH. Will be fun to play non the less, as for the draft thing, it's almost like that anyway since chances of drafting the same card out of so few packs is a little rare anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crooked Lotus

PostSubject: Re: Lots of knowledge.   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:33 pm

I must say, EDH slivers is a very strong deck. Your general is the best possible tutor you could ever hope for. I'm going to assume that you have basically 99% of all the worthy slivers, that preconstructed deck really helped out. But let me suggest some non-sliver cards that go great with them. (I've enabled links on the cards so you can see what they are)

Alpha Status
Aphetto Dredging (this one should have came in the Slivers deck)
Brass Herald
Caller of the Hunt
Chameleon Colossus (remember that Changelings have ALL creature types, so they count as slivers at all times)
Coat of Arms
Cover of Darkness
Cryptic Gateway (I love this card!)
Door of Destinies
Mana Echoes
Mirror Entity
Mutavault (very expensive, but very powerful - it's a Sliver in a land!)
Nameless Inversion (this is a Sliver card - remember a Changeling card has all creature types, so you can even tutor this up with your Overlord)
Crib Swap (another Sliver card that is actually a good removal spell. Look at it like a tutorable Path to Exile)
Patriarch's Bidding (You are going to need this! 100% for sure)
Reins of the Vinesteed
Riptide Replicator (never underestimate a permanent that can repeatedly churn out creatures. Plus it looks like they're making Slivers in the art!)
Roar of the Crowd
Shared Animosity (can you imagine how sick this card can get?)
Shared Triumph (this is Honor of the Pure for your tribe)
Steely Resolve (you've got to get one of these too! And I've already got one at home in Karen's angel deck, so you can use it!)
Taurean Mauler (this "Sliver" has an ability this is too good to pass up. And it gets even better in multiplayer, where there are alot more spells being casted)
Tribal Unity
Urza's Incubator
Weight of Conscience (tribal removal spells are few, but this one is a good addition)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of knowledge.   

Back to top Go down

Lots of knowledge.
Page 1 of 1